Health & Housing Coordinator
37.5 hours per week
£24,033 per annum (full time equivalent)
- Fixed Term
Peabody Home Improvement Agency services include practical support, advice, adaptations, small handyperson jobs and information for older or disabled people.
These services offer a wide variety of help including:
- Handyperson services to undertake small jobs around the home
- Fitting handrails and grab rails
- Installing daily living equipment
- Adapting your home
- Making your bathroom easier to use
- Advice on keeping your home safe
- Support with applying for grants and benefits
- Information on reducing your energy bills
- Linking in with specialist services in your area
Job Advert-Role Description
To work both as an integral member of the Integrated Discharge Team at the William Harvey Hospital (and associated Cottage Hospitals and step down bed facilities) and also to undertake follow up home visits. You will aid a robust approach to support patient discharge, quickly, safely and effectively.
Please note: Interviews are scheduled for Friday 16th August 2019.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.