Hospital Care Navigator - QEQM, Margate
37.5 hours per week
£19,730 per annum, pro rata
- Fixed Term
Peabody Home Improvement Agency services include practical support, advice, adaptations, small handyperson jobs and information for older or disabled people. These services offer a wide variety of help including:
- Health & Housing Coordinators
- Home Straight Coordinators
- Handyperson services to undertake small jobs around the home
- Fitting handrails and grab rails
- Installing daily living equipment
- Adapting your home
- Making your bathroom easier to use
- Advice on keeping your home safe
- Support with applying for grants and benefits
- Information on reducing your energy bills
- Linking in with specialist services in your area.
This role is being offered initially on a fixed term contract until the end of March 2020 but may be extended subject to funding.
Job Advert-Role Description
The role purpose is to work as an integral member of the Rapid Transfer Service team at the Queen Elizabeth Queen Mother Hospital (QEQM), Margate. You will aid a robust approach to effective patient discharge. You will provide a person centred service to promote psychological, social and physical well being by facilitating access to a range of community based health, social care and voluntary sector services. To create a network of hospital and community links to support knowledge of services and initiatives.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Thursday 31st October 2019
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.